On this page you will find a listing of the Cape Town Tourism Information Centers. In these visitor centers you can get loads of valuable information about the Mother City, stock up on leaflets of many local attractions and come home with more ideas about where to visit in South Africa and what to do in Cape Town.
There you can find free brochures and information on all the Cape Town attractions, many accommodation options, local maps and tour information and recommendations for knowledgeable Cape Town tour guides. In some of the information centers you will find internet access for your perusal too. Now, where are these Cape Town Tourism Information Centres located?
These are the locations of the major visitor centers in and around Cape Town. All tourism offices are open on public holidays too!
• Cape Town Tourism Bureau: Head Office, Pinnacle Building, Corner Burg and Castle Streets, Tel: 021 487 6800, Email: info @ capetown.travel
• City Sightseeing Travel Depot: Corner Shortmarket and Long Streest, Tel: 021 424 0984, Email: longstreet @ capetown.travel
• V&A Waterfront: 280 Dock Road, at the Waterfront, Tel: 021 408 7600, Email: info @ waterfront.co.za
• Table Mountain Visitor Centre: Lower Cable Way Station, Tafelberg Road, Tel: 021 487 5768, Email: info @ tablemountain.net
• Southern Suburbs: Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, Tel: 021 762 0687, Email: kirstenbosch @ capetown.travel
• False Bay: Simon’s Town Tourism Office: 111 St George’s Street, Tel: 021 786 8440, Email: simonstown @ capetown.travel
• Helderberg: Somerset West Tourist Information: 186 Main Road, Tel: 021 840 1400, Email: somersetwest @ capetown.travel
• Northern Suburbs: Century City Information Centre: Canal Walk Shopping Centre, Entrance 10, Tel: 021 529 9699
• Cape Town International Airport: Terminal Building, Tel: 021 934 1949, Email: airport @ capetown.travel
Explore the following pages in our guide:
Enjoy your stay in the beautiful Mother City of South Africa:-)
Nov 25, 21 09:23 AM
Jul 30, 21 10:01 AM
Jul 30, 21 09:49 AM
Back to South Africa Resources
Return from Cape Town Tourism to ExpatCapeTown Homepage