These Cape Town events in April are some of the best events the Mother City has on offer.
• Cape Town International Jazz Festival. Annual jazz festival which lasts five days and takes place at various venues. More info.
• Taste of Cape Town. Food Festival. Sample food of 18 of the Mother City’s best restaurant. This festival is getting better and bigger every year and already attracts more than 20,000 visitors and foodies. More info.
• Two Oceans Marathon. Popular running event in Cape Town. More than 26,000 runners from around the world meet for a Newlands Stadium to go on the scenic 56km ultra-marathon, 21km half-marathon or the various fun runs for the whole family. More info.
• Table of Unity. The annual Table of Peace and Unity charity event on Cape Town's Table Mountain will support various Cape Town charities. More info.
• WTM Africa. B2B Travel Trade Fair at the International Convention Centre in Cape Town which attracts visitors from over 60 countries to the leading Africa Travel Market and African travel trade expo in the Mother City. More info.
• Cape Town Decorex. Leading décor and design exhibitions comes to the CTICC in Cape Town for the annual exibition. More info.
• Cape Epic: This Mountain bike race takes place annually during the last week in March and/or the first week of April and is held over 8 days. The races takes a new route every year through various beautiful little towns in the Western Cape. More info.
• SA Cheese Festival. Annual festival for cheese lovers on the Bien Donne Farm in Simondium, near Franschhoek. You need to get your tickets beforehand as there are no tickets at the gate. More info.
• Klein Karoo National Arts Festival. Annual Arts festival in Oudtshoorn. The also called KKNK is an Afrikaans Arts and Culture Festival and annually attracts thousands of people from all walks of life with its music festival and art shows. More info.
• Noches Latinas. Monthly meeting of the Spanish Social Club at the first Thursday in April. More info.
• World Health Day April 7
• Children's Easter Egg Hunt. Various locations from the Noordhoek Farm Village to the prestigious Cape Town One&Only.
• Baxter Theatre: Popular fairy tales and children's plays are shown during the Easter Holidays at various times.
• Artscape Theater: Great children's plays and shows are shown during the school holidays.
Here you will find more great
attractions for kids in Cape Town to enjoy during the Easter break school holidays.
Do you know of events in april in the Cape Town area which is worth adding here?
Please contact me and share your info. Other expatriates in Cape Town will be grateful to hear a lecture, see a play or listen to music from their home countries too. Thanks a lot for your help:)
Are you looking for tickets for other events in April in Cape Town, please refer to Computicket website: www.computicket.com, where you can find more info on events in Cape Town.