Cape Town Estate Agents | Expat Directory
Cape Town Estate Agents and Rental Agents
When searching for Cape Town estate agents, the listings are varied. Private property sales and rentals can be found on many online platforms as well as in the weekly Cape property guide. However, be aware that agents will be able to provide thorough information and support especially when you are not familiar with the local housing market.
- Private Property: rentals and sales by Cape Town estate agents as well as private sales listing
- Property24: property portal with listings from various estate agents and rental options galore
- Engel & Voelkers: real estate agents with expertise in 32 countries, they offer prestigious housing options in and around Cape Town, founded in Germany more than 40 years ago.
- Pam Golding: South African property sales and rentals agents with offices throughout the city and surrounding suburbs. Comprehensive area guides on their websites. Founded in 1976.
- Re/Max Property : various rental and estate agents serve the wider Cape Town area.
- Rawson Property Group: sales and rentals, letting, bond origination and auctions
- Seeff: One of the oldest and most established property group in South Africa with about 200 branches throughout the country.
- Tyson Properties: progressive and upmarket South African realtors
Short-stay and shared accommodation | Holiday rentals
For initial settling in and holiday rentals, we found the following websites useful:
- Air B&B: owner rentals - worldwide platform
- Booking.com: worldwide booking platform from hotel rooms to self-catering options
- Safari Now: country wide accommodation options
Garden and home services
The following companies offer domestic cleaning services. Enquire about your personal requirements in regarding to home cleaning, domestic help or garden help and gardening support. Always ask about references and checking procedures.
Want to advertise here?
Place an image ad and promote your company to the Cape Town expat community. Benefit from our worldwide expat network when partnering with ExpatCapeTown, one of South Africa’s most comprehensive expat blogs. Our site provides over 300 pages of practical and free information related to moving to, working and living in Cape Town. Our award-winning ExpatCapeTown blog reaches over 420,000 readers from over 160 countries per year. Contact us here.
Subscribe to our newsletter. It's free.
Sep 20, 18 04:54 AM
What's on in Cape Town during Heritage Day Week? Here you will find some great tips and fun things to do on Heritage Weekend 2018
Sep 18, 18 09:20 AM
Our expat guide informs about jobs in South Africa and work visa categories and shares tips for working in Cape Town
Sep 17, 18 10:54 AM
Our page on Cape Town water shall help to answer your questions regarding the water situation in Cape Town