Cape Town Estate Agents | Expat Directory
Cape Town Estate Agents and Rental Agents
When searching for Cape Town estate agents, the listings are varied. Private property sales and rentals can be found on many online platforms as well as in the weekly Cape property guide. However, be aware that agents will be able to provide thorough information and support especially when you are not familiar with the local housing market.
- Private Property: rentals and sales by Cape Town estate agents as well as private sales listing
- Property24: property portal with listings from various estate agents and rental options galore
- Engel & Voelkers: real estate agents with expertise in 32 countries, they offer prestigious housing options in and around Cape Town, founded in Germany more than 40 years ago.
- Pam Golding: South African property sales and rentals agents with offices throughout the city and surrounding suburbs. Comprehensive area guides on their websites. Founded in 1976.
- Re/Max Property : various rental and estate agents serve the wider Cape Town area.
- Rawson Property Group: sales and rentals, letting, bond origination and auctions
- Seeff: One of the oldest and most established property group in South Africa with about 200 branches throughout the country.
- Tyson Properties: progressive and upmarket South African realtors
Short-stay and shared accommodation | Holiday rentals
For initial settling in and holiday rentals, we found the following websites useful:
- Unique Stay: apartment living options in Century City
- Waterfront Village: apartment rentals at the popular V&A Waterfront in Cape Town
- Air B&B: owner rentals - worldwide platform
- Booking.com: worldwide booking platform from hotel rooms to self-catering options
- Safari Now: country wide accommodation options
- HuisHuis: group on Facebook
Garden and home services
The following companies offer domestic cleaning services. Enquire about your personal requirements in regarding to home cleaning, domestic help or garden help and gardening support. Always ask about references and checking procedures.
Subscribe to our newsletter. It's free.
Aug 15, 19 09:50 AM
Discover why Cape Town attracts so many tourists and expatriates and why it is one of the best destinations for travel and expat living
Aug 15, 19 08:22 AM
Events in September listing by ExpatCapeTown brings you all the best September events not to miss while in the Mother City
Aug 02, 19 10:41 AM
Events in August: Keep warm and busy in Cape Town in August 2019