Events in September 2009 in Cape Town
Are you researching some of the best Cape Town events in September in Cape Town in 2009, then please refer to my listing below.
Should you however require information about Cape Town events in September 2010, then go to the current Events Calendar for 2010 here.
Events in September 2009
• Cape Town, On Broadway: Cotton Club Moves. Until September 5, 2009. Tickets R 85.
• Cape Town, CTICC: Homemakers’ Expo. September 3 – 6, 2009. Find everything from Green Living to Home Improvement Ideas and Great Designs and Tickets: R 50/R 30 seniors.
• Cape Town, Artscape Theatre: Russian State Kuban Cossack Dance Company. September 2 – 5, 2009. World-renowned dance company performs in only 5 shows. Tickets from R135.
• Cape Town: Durbanville Craft Market. September 5, 2009. Located in Rust and Vrede Estate with loads of local crafts and homemade food.
• Cape Town, New Space Theatre: Disco Nights: A celebration of the great Divas of Disco. September 7 – 26, 2009: Show with great South African singers and entertainers and acclaimed American Sinatra impersonator Patrick Tobin. Tickets: R150/R70 Seniors.
• Cape Town, Baxter Theatre: Baxter Dance Festival. September 9 – 13, 2009. Tickets: R65/ R20 on Sunday.
• Cape Town Artscape Theatre: HMS Pinafore. September 18, 2009 – October 3, 2009. Famous Gilbert and Sullivan musical. Tickets from R 80.
• Camps Bay, Theatre on the Bay: September 2 -19, 2009. Mark Sampson Feels Funny. Comedy Show. Tickets at R100. More info.
• Cape Town, Baxter Theatre: Cape Town Comedy Festival, September 15, 2009 – October 4, 2009. See local talent and international star comedians and book your tickets for this Cape Town event now at computicket. Tickets from R 100.
• Cape Town, CTICC: RMB WineX 2009: South Africa’s Wine Festival at the Convention Centre where you can taste over 1200 wines. September 9 – 11, 2009. Tickets: From R75.
• Cape Town, V&A Waterfront: Out in Africa. September 2009. South African Gay and Lesbian Film Festival at the NuMetro Cinema.
• Simonstown: Penguin Festival. September 25 – 27, 2009. Celebrate African Penguin Day.
• Noordhoek Village: Foods of Africa. September 26, 2009. Great children activities and traditional South African food.
• Cape Town, Kirstenbosch Craft Market. September 27, 2009. Located at the Stone Cottages with great local arts and crafts selection.
• Cape Town, CTICC: Cape Town International Boat Show. September 24 – 27, 2009. Event at the CTICC as well as at the V&A Waterfront. Tickets: R 50/kids and scholars free. These were some of the most exciting events in September 2009.
For Cape Town events in September 2010, click here.
Do you want to be informed about great Cape Town events every month and read lots of interesting Cape Town Insider Tips, then subscribe to my ExpatCapeTown Newsletter here.