Are you looking for great Cape Town events in November? Then have a good look at our events calendar and see what’s on in Cape Town this month. You will find many exciting events happening in the Mother City in November, you will love to join in.
This November support the local crafters and artists when you visit one of the arts and crafts fairs and make sure to watch out for the upcoming annual summer concerts in Kirstenbosch to be amazed by the local talents on stage. There are so many great events to visit in the Mother City every November! And many popular lifestyle festivals and christmas markets which will take place this month too!
Now that the temperatures are warmer, make sure to enjoy nature and make most of the sunshine and Cape Town’s wonderful beaches. Did you know that Cape Town has got several Blue Flag beaches? These prestigious awards are given only to communities with really clean beaches and great amenities for its visitors. So if you have not been to theses great beaches, visit them before the South Easter peaks up. Read more about the Blue Flag Beaches in Cape Town. So here are some of the best Cape Town events in November 2019.
• Somerset West to Hermanus: FNB Wines to Whales. 25 October until 3 November 2019. Bike rally through the vineyards, stages of 60 -80km, finishing in Hermanus. More info.
Stellenbosch: Kamers/Makers - Stellenbosch. 29 October until 3 November 2019. Enjoy the 160 stalls with gifts and high quality home-made crafts at Blaauwklippen Estate. From ceramics to jewellery and skincare products. Tickets: From R70/At the door R100. More info.
• Cape Town, GrandWest Arena: The Big 5 Comedy Show. 2 November 2019. Local and international star comedians with DJ Ready D. Tickets: From R180 at computicket. More info.
• Cape Town, Constantia: Constantia Gift Fair. 6 - 10 November 2019. Lifestyle event full of inspirational ideas and innovative products. Home and garden accessories, fashion and must-have gifts. Deli section and life music. Entrance: R30 for adults. More info.
• Cape Town, CBD: First Thursdays. 7 November 2019. Join in and visit the cultural attractions, galleries and boutiques in the CBD which stay open late, usually until 9pm. More info.
• Cape Town, Greenpoint: The Colour Run. 10 November 2019. The happiest 5k run along Seapoint Promenade. Tickets: From R50 (for children) and R300. More info.
• Cape Town, City Hall: Ein deutsches Requiem. 14 November 2019. With soloists Arline Jaftha (soprano) and Conroy Scott (baritone). Guest Conductor: Bernhard Gueller. Tickets: From R135. More info.
• Cape Town, Newlands: A Taste of Belgium. 16 November 2019. Belgian trade show, Belgica "Rommelmarkt" and Belgian food and drinks. Concert in the evening - fee R50, otherwise free entrance. More info.
• Cape Town, V&A Waterfront: School of Rock - Take the Stage. 23 November 2019. Enjoy the performances of the young talents at at the Waterfront. From 19h00 at the Amphitheatre. Free entrance.
• Cape Town, GrandWest Arena: Passenger - Live in SA. 26 November 2019. With the new album 'Runaway' on South Africa Tour 2019. Tickets: From R395 at computicket. More info.
• Cape Town, City Hall: Finnish Splendour. 28 November 2018. With violinist Yury Revich. Guest Conductor: Bernhard Gueller. Tickets: From R135. More info.
• Cape Town, Greenpoint: Cape Town Festival of Beer. 29 November - 1 December 2019 at Hamilton's Rugby Club. Tickets: at Webtickets. More info.
• Durbanville, Barnyard Theatre: Platinum Jukebox. Throughout November until 30 December 2019. 10 Decades of Song and Dance. Tickets: From R175. More info.
• Cape Town, Newlands: Kirstenbosch Summer Concert Season. Starts mid November 2019. See South Africa's most popular local and international singers/songwriters and experience the wonderful atmosphere at Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens. More info and Kirstenbosch concert listing - dates tbc.
This is the season... Cape Town already is prepared for Christmas and there are many markets to experience the festive atmosphere. Read about the various markets taking place in November and December 2019 on our special pages:
• Cape Town, Alliance Francaise: French Cine-Club. In November 2019, every second Tuesday at 7pm. View French films and meet new people. More info.
• Cape Town, Tamboerskloof: Bavarian Sundowner. 8 November 2019. Pre-opening evening. Tickets: R30. More info.
• Cape Town, Tamboerskloof: DSK Bazaar - German Beerfestival. 9 November 2019. Join in the fun activities, enjoy German delicatessen, beer and music at the annual bazaar at the German school in Cape Town. Tickets: R60. More info.
Do you know any other Cape Town events in November we should add here? Please contact us and share your info. Other expatriates in Cape Town will be grateful to hear a lecture, see a play or listen to music from their home countries too. Please refer to Cape Town events in November. Thanks a lot for your help:) Get regular updates about the best Cape Town events in my ExpatCapeTown Blog and get more Cape Town Insider Tips, when you subscribe to ExpatCapeTown Newsletter here.