Are you looking for great Cape Town events in November? Then have a good look at our events calendar and see what’s on in Cape Town this month. You will find many exciting events happening in the Mother City in November, you will love to join in. The South Easter winds already started to blow again, the rain is gone again and we can expect the hot summer days in town soon.
This November enjoy the fantastic free buskers festival at the Waterfront and make sure to watch out for the upcoming annual summer concert series in Kirstenbosch. There are so many great events to visit in the Mother City, and don't forget the popular beer festivals and christmas markets which will take place this month too!
Now that the temperatures are warmer, make sure to enjoy nature and make most of the sunshine and Cape Town’s wonderful beaches. Did you know that Cape Town has got several Blue Flag beaches? These prestigious awards are given only to communities with really clean beaches and great amenities for its visitors. So if you have not been to theses great beaches, visit them before the South Easter peaks up. Read more about the Blue Flag Beaches in Cape Town. So here are some of the best Cape Town events in November 2018.
• Cape Town, V&A Waterfront: International Buskers' Festival. 1 - 11 November 2018. International Street Festival at the wonderful Cape Town waterfront. Free entry. More info.
• Somerset West to Hermanus: FNB Wines to Whales. 26 October until 4 November 2018. Bike rally through the vineyards, stages of 60 -80km, finishing in Hermanus. More info.
• Cape Town, CBD: First Thursdays. 1 November 2018. Join in and visit the cultural attractions, galleries and boutiques in the CBD which stay open late, usually until 9pm. More info.
• Stellenbosch: Octoberfest in Cape Town. 2 - 3 November 2018 at Meerendal. More info.
Stellenbosch: Kamers/Makers - Stellenbosch. until 4 November 2018. Enjoy the 160 stalls with gifts and high quality home-made crafts at Blaauwklippen Estate. From ceramics to jewellery and skincare products. Tickets: R90. More info.
• Cape Town, Baxter Theatre: Back to my Roots. 5 - 10 November 2018. John Koopman is the best-kept secret on the South African comedy scene. Tickets: R120. More info
• Cape Town, Artscape Theatre: Monday Night Magic Club. 5, 12, 19, 26 November 2018. Be entertained by up to five different magicians during a 75 minute-long show. Tickets: R100. More info
• Cape Town, Baxter Theatre: Satin to Sequins. 6 - 24 November 2018. Musical production showcasing the human side to the often misconceived minstrel. There is more to the guy in the satin suit. A funny, educational and festive production performed in Afrikaans and English. Tickets: R135. More info
• Cape Town, Constantia: Constantia Gift Fair. 7 - 11 November 2018. Lifestyle event full of inspirational ideas and innovative products. Home and garden accessories, fashion and must-have gifts. Deli section and life music. Entrance: R30 for adults. More info.
• Cape Town, Greenpoint: The Colour Run. 10 November 2018. The happiest 5k run along Seapoint Promenade. More info.
• Cape Town, GrandWest Arena: Il Divo. 13 November 2018. International stars and one of the guest performers at their SA performances be Zolani Mahola - the lead singer of Freshlyground. Tickets: From R390 at computicket. More info.
• Cape Town, V&A Waterfront: Silo Market. 24 November 2018. Experience the multicultural vibe at the new Silo market, just behind the MOCAA Zeitz museum at the Waterfront. From 10h00 till 15h00 every last Saturday of the month until March.
• Stellenbosch: Beer, Bubbly and Gin. 24 November 2018 at Anura Wine Estate. Tickets: R280 includes a glass and five tastings as well as a voucher. Tickets at web tickets.
• Cape Town, City Hall: Spring Symphony Season: FOM Benefit Concert. 29 November 2018. With Russian soloist Olga Scheps. Tickets: From R150. More info.
• Cape Town, Greenpoint: Cape Town Festival of Beer. 30 November - 2 December 2018 at Hamilton's Rugby Club. Tickets: From R90. More info.
• Durbanville, Barnyard Theatre: Legends live in Concert. Throughout November until 30 December 2018. 10 piece cast impersonating the most famous legends from Elvis Presley to Gloria Gaynor. Tickets: From R155. More info.
• Cape Town, Newlands: Kirstenbosch Summer Concert Season. Starts 18 November 2018. See South Africa's most popular local and international singers/songwriters and experience the wonderful atmosphere at Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens. More info and Kirstenbosch concert listing.
This is the season... Cape Town already is prepared for Christmas and there are many markets to experience the festive atmosphere. Read about the various markets taking place in November and December 2018 on our special pages:
• Cape Town, Alliance Francaise: French Cine-Club. In November 2018, every second Tuesday at 7pm. View French films and meet new people. More info.
• Cape Town, Tamboerskloof: Bavarian Sundowner. 2 November 2018. Pre-opening evening. Tickets: R30. More info.
• Cape Town, Tamboerskloof: DSK Bazaar - German Beerfestival. 3 November 2018. Join in the fun activities, enjoy German delicatessen, beer and music at the annual bazaar at the German school in Cape Town. Tickets: R60. More info.
• Barrydale: Cape-Indonesian Rijstafel. 3 November 2018. Much anticipated event at the Karoo Art Hotel. Join the culinary feast which will be popular especially with the Dutch and Indonesian communities. More info.
Do you know any other Cape Town events in November we should add here? Please contact us and share your info. Other expatriates in Cape Town will be grateful to hear a lecture, see a play or listen to music from their home countries too. Please refer to Cape Town events in November. Thanks a lot for your help:) Get regular updates about the best Cape Town events in my ExpatCapeTown Blog and get more Cape Town Insider Tips, when you subscribe to ExpatCapeTown Newsletter here.