Join the cheerful crowds at one of the popular Cape Town Christmas concerts and get into the spirit of Christmas! Below you will find a listing of some Christmas concerts for the last days of the festive season 2018 in and around Cape Town.
Many of concerts are held in stunning open-air settings. Come along and celebrate this year’s holiday season at stunning venues such as the Christmas concerts at Cape Town's botanical gardens in Kirstenbosch, which you can see in the image below.
• Cape Town, Tokai: Christmas Carols in the Sculpture Garden. 23 December 2018 at the Norval Foundation.Tickets: R150. Get your tickets for the second performance now directly at Norval foundation - click here for more info.
• Cape Town, Constantia: The Symphony Choir of Cape Town sings Handel's Messiah. 22 December 2018 at the Christ Church in Constantia.Tickets: R200 at Quicket and at the door.
• Cape Town, CBD: Service of Nine Lessons and Carols. 24 December 2018 at St Georges Cathedral at 17h00. Free entrance.
• Stellenbosch, Oude Libertas Amphitheatre: Christmas Carols Sing Along. 16 - 17 December 2018. Festive season concert with Richard Cock. Picnic concert under the stars with popular christmas songs. Tickets: R210. Book at Computicket.
• Hermanus: Christmas Concert. 18 - 19 December 2018 at Bouchard Finlayson Winery. Tickets: R250 at Webtickets. More info.