Cape Town After School Activities
Fun Clubs and Private Tuition
Our Cape Town After School Activities Listing is just a start for you to help you explore the manifold opportunities for exercise and stimulation to keep your kids entertained and motivated.
Let's start with fun sports classes to get your child either to get rid of all the extra energy after a long day at school and re-energised and motivated. Physical exercise classes are vital for any child's development and unfortunately not even all primary schools in Cape Town offer sports tuition after school. Here is our list of qualified and recommended sports coaches and sports academies.
Extramural Sports and Fitness Classes
Cape Town After School Activities: Arts, Drama and Music
Arts and Music Classes bring out the creative potential in your children.
- Arts: The Frank Joubert Arts Centre in Newlands offers a wide variety of classes to high school children and an extramural program for kids of all ages.
- Painting: Artjamming provides freestyle paining sessions.
- Ceramics Painting: Clay Cafe in Hout Bay offers fun sessions for kids and adults and hosts birthday parties
- Music and Orchestra: Hugo Lambrechts Music Centre in Parow. Oldest and biggest music school in the Cape.
- Music: Kindermusik offers music classes for children up to 7 years
- Drama classes: Helen O’Grady Drama Academy offers weekly classes and
- Performing Arts: Stagecoach offers acting, singing and drama classes to children from 4 years to 18 years
Maths, Science and Language Tuition | Coding & Robotics
Let's not forget these learning centres offering extension classes for the under motivated and support classes for all those who need a little bit of extra help with school.
For maths and science extension classes as well as remedial and support
lessons with private tutors for improving confidence, try the following cents:
Find more Language Schools in Cape Town here
Image Credits on Cape Town After school activities page: shutterstock.com and own images
Nov 01, 18 02:46 AM
Read all about the best Cape Town events in November 2018 with the best concerts, festivals and Christmas markets.
Oct 31, 18 04:33 AM
Christmas Markets in Cape Town offer a relaxed atmosphere to do your Christmas Shopping in the Mother City in 2018
Sep 20, 18 04:54 AM
What's on in Cape Town during Heritage Day Week? Here you will find some great tips and fun things to do on Heritage Weekend 2018