Italians in Cape Town, Italian expats living in the Mother City and everybody interested in Italian culture can look forward to the Cape Town Italian Film Festival at the Labia Theatre in Gardens later this month.
During the Film Festival some award-winning Italian movies will be shown.
All the films have received prestigious movie awards and will be screened in Italian with English subtitles.
The entrance to the movies is free of charge. So book your tickets early.
These films will be shown at the Labia Film Festival in Cape Town.
• November 30, 2012 at 6.15pm: Apartment in Athens by Ruggero di Paola. Presented by the leading actor Richard Samuel.
• November 30, 2012 at 8.30pm: Io e Te by Bernardo Bertolucci. World Premiere.
• December 1, 2012 at 6.15pm: Ainom by Lorenzo Ceva Valla and Mario Garofalo. Presented by the directors .
Cocktail Function at 8.00pm
• December 1, 2012 at 8.30pm:I Primi della Lista by Roan Johnson. Presented by the director.
Where? Labia Theatre, 68 Orange Street, Gardens
Tickets For Bookings please call the Labia on Orange at Tel: 021 424 5927
• Venerdi 30 Novembre ore 18:15h Apartamento ad Atene di Ruggero di Paola.
• Venerdi 30 Novembre ore 20:30h Io e Te di Bernardo Bertolucci
• Sabato 1 Dicembre ore 18:15h: Ainom di Lorenzo Ceva Valla and Mario Garofalo.
Cocktail Function. Rinfresco alle ore 20h
• Sabato 1 Dicembre ore 20:30h: I Primi della Lista di Roan Johnson.
Prenotazione: Labia on Orange, Tel: 021 424 5927
Would you like to get other Cape Town Insider Tips? Then subscribe to my monthly ExpatCapeTown Newsletter here.
Are you an Italian living in Cape Town?
Do you want to share some of your experiences with fellow expats in Cape Town?
Then please contact me and ask for an interview form or just share some of your info. ExpatCapeTown will appreciate your help:-).