Looking for Cape Town events in November? Check out our Events Calendar for 2016 with theatre and concert listings here.
Below you will find some of the major annual festivals taking place in Cape Town and the Western Cape taking place every year. There are so many popular annual festivals in and around Cape Town in November, the choice is a tough one! So explore as many as you can and enjoy!
• Bonnievale: Bonnievale Festival. 4 -5 November 2016. A country affair. More info.
• Cape Town, Tamboerskloof: DSK Bazaar. 5 November 2016. German School Festival
• Franschhoek: Craft Beer and Wine Festival. 5 November 2016. Combine Christmas Shopping with wine tasting and mingling with locals. With live entertainment at Moreson Wine Farm. Tickets: R180 at Webtickets
• Cape Town: Mzansi International Salsa Festival. 17 - 20 November 2016. More info.
• Paarl: Paarl MTB Classics. 19 November 2016. Mountainbike Race at Rhebokskloof Wine Estate. More info.
• Cape Town, Newlands: Kirstenbosch Summer Concert Season starts with Jimmy Nevis. 20 November 2016. See one of South Africa's most popular local singer/songwriter and experience the wonderful atmosphere at Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens. Tickets: R165 at webtickets.co.za. More info.
• Cape Town, Green Point: Cape Town Festival of Beer. 25 - 27 November 2016. Join the crowds at this annual beerfestival at Hamilton's Rugby Club. Over 200 different beers from more than 60 breweries. More info.
• Cape Town: Festival of Lights at the end of the month. Start of the festive season with annual with switch-on of the lights in Adderley Street. TBC
• Cape Town: International Kite Festival. Annual festival in Muizenberg, this year held in October!
• Cape Town: Cape Town Military Tattoo. Annual event in November at the Castle of Good Hope. Drums and Pipes and lots of family fun. cancelled for 2016
• Cape Town, V & A Waterfront: Spanish Film Festival. More info.
• Cape Town, Italian Club: Cultural Day in November
• Cape Town, Alliance Francaise
Interested in great Cape Town Insider Information? Then get our updates about the best Cape Town events in the ExpatCapeTown Blog and get our monthly Cape Town Insider Tips, when you subscribe to ExpatCapeTown Newsletter here.