Here you will find some of the most exciting events in June happening in Cape Town South Africa.
The listing will show you an events calendar with a listing of some of the events for the month of June.
• Cape Town Artscape Theatre: Shakespeare Schools Festival. Annual festival with 30 minute plays performed by local students. Highly recognised educational programme which is aimed at improving skills through the performing arts. More info.
• Cape Town, Artscape Theatre: South African Artists for Aids Awareness Concert with local and international artists. More info.
• Cape Town: South African International Film Documentary Festival. More info.
• Cape Town, Century City: Ratanga Junction Theme Park is open during the June/July school holidays. More info.
• Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC): Source Africa Trade Show. Free entry. More info.
• Cape Town, Baxter Theatre: Annual Vodacom Funny Festival. See Cape Town’s best comedians and join in the fun. More info.
• Camps Bay, Theatre on the Bay: Pieter Toerien's South African Dinner Theatre presents comedy and drama plays. More info.
• Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC): Wedding Expo. More info.
• Annual Winterfest of the German community at the Lutheran Church in Somerset West. More info.
• Regular Italian cooking classes and school holiday fun events at the Italian School. More info.
Popular family events and kids plays will be presented during the annual June school holidays in Cape Town at
Workshops and activity events will be held at
• Hermanus: Annual Fynarts Festival with various events and family entertainment. More info.
• Calitzdorp: Annual Winterfestival. Celebrate with the locals in the Klein Karoo. More info.
• Tulbagh: Christmas in Winter. This lovely town roughly 80 minutes outside Cape Town is decorated with fairy lights and Christmas trees. Santa will hand out treats for the little ones. Carols by candlelight, gluhwine and food stalls. More info.
• Robertson: Wacky Wine Weekend annual wine festival. More info.
Do you know of an event in the Cape Town area which is worth adding here? Please contact us and share your info. Expat Cape Town will be grateful to hear about other great events, lectures, plays or concerts. Thanks a lot for your help:)
More info on events in Cape Town can be found on the Computicket website: www.computicket.com, where you can find more info on location and pricing and can make your bookings.