Are you looking for great Cape Town New Years Eve events in December 2017? Would you like to get some tips on where to go and what to do?
Do you want to celebrate New Year in Cape Town? How to join in the special welcome for the New Year 2018 in the Mother City? Here find our top 15 tips for ushering in the new year in South Africa.
• Cape Town: V&A Waterfront Amphitheatre Concert and Fireworks. 31 December 2017. Starts at 19h00. With fireworks at Midnight. Free entrance with lots of entertainment with live bands in four activity zones: earth, wind, fire and water. Parking is probably best in the Silo district or Breakwater Parking from Beach Road entrance. What better start into 2018 could you wish for? More info.
• Cape Town, Newlands: Kirstenbosch Botanic Gardens New Years Eve Concert 2017. Open air concert with Goldfish and Hot Water in one of the city's most wonderful settings. Gates open at 19h00 on 31 December 2017 until 0h15 on 1 January 2018. Tickets are R385 for entry and concert. More info.
• Cape Town, Goodwood: Grand West Casino New Years Eve Party Kings, Queens and Divas. Dance the night away to great music at the Casino. With Dance Show at the Roxy Revue Bar. Tickets incl. a glass of bubbly, show starts at 22h30. TBC.
• Cape Town, Waterfront: Curated Cape Town New Years Eve Party 2017. Celebrate the beginning of the New Year at The Atlantic in Table Bay Hotel. Dinner, dance and entertainment. Starting at 18h00. Tickets: R2950. More info.
• Cape Town, Waterfront: Crafted Cape Town - New Years Eve Dinner. At the Ballroom. Full buffet at the majestic Table Bay Hotel. Children Welcome. Starting at 18h00. Tickets: R2800. More info.
• Cape Town, Sea Point: New Years Eve Ball 2017. Celebrate the beginning of the New Year 2018 in style at Harvey's at the Winchester Mansions. Dinner, dance and entertainment. Starting at 18h30 with sundowners. Tickets from R1950. More info.
• Cape Town, Artscape Theatre: The Cabaret Club - New Years Eve Performance. Performance at 21h30 includes glass of bubbly. Tickets: from R120. More info.
• Cape Town, Waterfront: New Year Eve 'All that Glitters' Celebrations. Celebrate into 2018 at the One&Only Hotel with a 6-course-dinner and entertainment. Tickets: From R2750. Tickets at One&Only reservations.
• Cape Town, Waterfront: Private Affair 2017- Rooftop Party. At the Atlantic Imbizo at the Waterfront's Clocktower. Starting at 17h00. Tickets: R200 at Quicket. More info.
• Cape Town, Clifton: Secrets of Summer NYE event. All-day event starting at 11h00 with 5FM and international artists at Maidens Cove Beach Resort. Tickets: From R490. More info.
• Cape Town, Waterfront: Shimmy's New Years Eve FMIF Party 2017. Glitzy NYE Party at Shimmy Beach Club. Starting at 21h00. Tickets: R950. More info.
• Cape Town, CBD: Cape Town Calling NYE 2017 at Heritage Square. Starting at 18h00. Tickets: From R550. More info.
• Cape Town, Newlands: Black & White Party. New Years at Kelvin Grove Club 2017/2018. Celebrate at Cape Town's biggest social and sports club. Tickets are R350 (tbc) for entry and concert. Club's website.
• Cape Town, Table Mountain: Table Mountain New Years Eve Celebrations. Please take note: the cable way closes at 21h30 on New Year's Eve. More info.
• Stellenbosch, Oude Libertas : New Year Eve Bliss Bash Blast. The Concert with band and open dance floor will start at 20h15 and lasts until 0h30 on 1 January 2018. Tickets: R280 for adults. Great to take a picnic and listen to the music and see the popular movie 'Dinner for One'. To book via Computicket.
• Durbanville Wine Valley: Rez Fest 2017/2018- Rezonance New Years Eve Festival. From 30 December 2017 until 1 January 2018. Three day festival with loads of different music styles and bands on two stages in beautiful surrounding of Contermanskloof, roughly 20 minutes north of Cape Town. With more than 70 local and international bands it is one of the biggest open-air festivals in South Africa. Tickets from R750 at various outlets all over Cape Town. More info.
Any comments to my Cape Town New Years Eve Tips? Then please contact us.