Thanks to the support of our readers we are ranked among the top websites for expats and lifestyle related topics in South Africa. We trust you will enjoy browsing through our info on all things moving to and living in South Africa!
followers in numbers:
- 37,000 + unique visitors per month
- 3,300 + newsletter subscribers
- 5,200 + Facebook group/forum members
- 1,200 + Facebook page members
What our readers say about ExpatCapeTown.com
ExpatCapeTown - Media Exposure - Featured in:
Feedspot: Top 50 Africa Travel Blogs 2017
- John Mason: Top Ten Blogs South Africa 2016
- KPMG: Global Frontiers Cape Town 2015
- Prudential: Consider This! Magazine UK 2015
- City of Cape Town: Anti-Racism Campaign 2015
- Flying Yak: City Ambassador for Cape Town 2015
- Pricewaterhouse Coopers: Global Mobility Support 2015
- SA People and Expats: Various Articles in 2014/2015
- My Family Magazine: Why we love South Africa 2014
- Deloitte: South Africa Investor's Handbook 2012/2013
- TripBase: Top Ten Blogs worldwide 2011
- SA Tourism: Official SA Fundi 2011 - 2017
Thank you to all for your ongoing input, feedback and support!
A huge Thank You to all our readers, friends and followers. Your constant feedback is invaluable and helps to improve the site continuously and provide up-to-date information and support to our growing community.
Together we can 'move mountains' and we will continue to strive for bringing you more positive and fresh insights into Cape Town expat life on our platforms. ExpatCapeTown has grown exponentially over the last years and we are proud to share our content now with you!
Last but not least... if you like our blog... for sure you will love our book!
Would you like to receive our newsletter? Subscribe here:
Apr 19, 18 12:29 PM
Rooibos Tea is unique to South Africa. Read here the most important facts, about the origins, uses, health properties of Rooibos and shopping tips
Mar 19, 18 08:00 AM
Our page on Cape Town water shall help to answer your questions regarding the water situation in Cape Town
Mar 14, 18 10:00 AM
Save the Date! World Travel Market Africa will take place again from 18 - 20 April 2018 at the CTICC