Cape Town Events March 2010
In my listing of the Cape Town Events March you will find my 2010 events calendar with a listing of some of the best events in Cape Town for your reference.
If you are looking for Cape Town Events in March 2011, then please go to my current Events Calendar 2011.
Cape Town Events March 2010
• Somerset West: Starlight Classics Concert. March 5, 2010. At beautiful Vergelegen Wine Estate in Somerset West. Head out there for a great picnic and smell the roses in their huge rose garden.
• Cape Town, Artscape Theatre: Grease. March 6, 2010 until April 11, 2010. Popular musical show coming to Cape Town. Tickets: R100-R350.
• Cape Town: Cape Town Pride Festival. Runs at various locations until March 7, 2010. www.capetownpride.org
• Durbanville, Rust an Vrede: Durbanville Craft Market. March 6, 2010.
• Cape Town, Kirstenbosch Gardens: Goldfish. March 7, 2010. See one of South Africa's most popular bands in the Summer Sunset Concert Series in the Botanic Gardens. Tickets: R95.
• Cape Town, Kirstenbosch Gardens: Cliff Richard and the Shadows. March 9 and 10, 2010. On their "Final Reunion World Tour", reunited again twenty years after their last performance. Tickets: R426.
• Cape Town: Cape Argus Pick n’ Pay Cycle Race: March 14, 2010. Popular cycle race with international cyclists via Chapman's Peak Drive.
• Stellenbosch, Oude Libertas: Voice of the Nation EnsembleMarch 11-13, 2010. Enjoy an evening with the Cape Town Opera's Voice of the Nation choir at the Oude Libertas Amphitheatre. Tickets: From R120.
• Goodwood, Grand West: Kelly Clarkson in Concert March, 17, 2010. See America's most famous Idols Winner in the Grand Arena at the Cape Town Casino Complex. Tickets: From R246 at Computicket.
• Cape Town: Company Garden’s: Cape Town Festival. March 19, 2010. Celebrating the 10th anniversary of the "One city, many cultures campaign". Free entrance.
• Cape Town, Greenpoint: Absa Cape Epic. March 21-28, 2010. Amateurs and Professionals take part in this 8-day mountain bike challenge through the Western Cape. The one-day Vigne-a-Vigne race takes place on March 28, 2010 with a spectacular concert of top band 'Watershed' performing the final day at Lourensford Estate.
• Cape Town, Kirstenbosch Gardens. Elton John in concert. March 24, 2010. Another one of the big Cape Town events in march. Tickets: R501 at computicket.
• Cape Town, Mowbray: Taste of Cape Town Food Festival March 24 - 28, 2010 at Rhodes High School. Sample food of 19 of the Mother City’s best restaurant. This festival is getting better and bigger every year and already attracts more than 20,000 visitors and foodies. Tickets: From R80. www.tasteofcapetown.com
• Cape Town, Kirstenbosch Gardens. BioDiversity Expo 2010. March 25 - 28, 2010. Get involved in the International Year of Biodiversity which is 2010. No entrance fee for the expo which is located in the visitor centre. More info. More info.
• Cape Town, Baxter Theatre: Cape Town Commedia Festival March 25, 2010 until April 1, 2010. Old Mutual Commedy Encounters is a showcase of South African stand-up comedy stars. Tickets: R100.