In my listing of the Cape Town Events March you will find our 2017 events calendar with a listing of some of the best events in Cape Town for your reference.
• Cape Town, CTICC: Design Indaba Festival. 1 - 3 March 2017. Conference, music festival and design exhibitions at the Cape Town International Convention Centre and other venues. More info
• Cape Town and peninsula: Cape Town Cycle Tour: 12 March 2017. Make sure to be informed also about the road closures on the weekend 11 and 12 March 2017 as well. Popular cycle race with international cyclists via Chapman's Peak Drive. More info.
• Cape Town, Kirstenbosch Gardens: Cape Town Folk n' Acoustic Music Festival. 12 March 2017. Tickets: from R125, concessions apply. Read more about the Kirstenbosch Summer Concert Series here.
• Cape Town, Fanwalk: Cape Town Carnival. 18 March 2017. This year's theme is 'Amaza'. More info.
• Cape Winelands: Absa Cape Epic. 19 -26 March 2017. Amateurs and Professionals take part in this 8-day mountain bike challenge through the Western Cape. More info.
• Cape Town, Baxter Theatre: Cape Town Zabalaza Festival 17 - 26 March 2017. Commedy Encounters is a showcase of South African stand-up comedy stars. More info.